Friday, July 31, 2009

Suede

ok so i told yall i was gonna break you off with a supreme combo post about my bday/dc/life.
well i been really busy this week.
my birthday didnt turn out as planned I didnt wanna be bothered with taking pics so i kinda passed my cam around. I still had fun though. i love everyone whos showed me any kind of love. It feels really really good to know people love you. So for all the facebook comments aims texts emails calls away messages and voicemails thank you. MUAH!
I also went to the X games. Had an ASB meeting and countless other meetings i couldnt make. So as you can see I been tight. And tommorrow i have a wedding to go to. Why am I telling you this?...Oh to explain my lack of blogging well i do at least have pictures from DC finally

Photobucket
window seat.
Photobucket
we stayed at Geoegre Washington University it was mad cool.
Photobucket
me attempting to be artsy in the dorm. ha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i love the architecture in DC. reminds me of San Fran. Everyhting is brick they should call that motherfucka Brick City
Photobucket
haha indeed
Photobucket
yall know renee. I love Thomas he's really chill.

I didnt get too many shots of the monuments cause it was my third time in DC and i was really over all that stuff. This time around i really got to see how they living not so much from a touristy point of view.

Anyways life is good right now off to this wedding my dress is sweeet!
:)

No comments: