Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 letters 1 syllable

4 letters.
1 syllable.
It makes me feel alive.
Revives my being.
Drowning all other priorities.
Decreeing my feelings for the world to see.
Love this thing between you and me.

4 letters.
1 syllable.
It makes me feel alive.
Runs hot through my veins.
Draining all other priorities.
I breathe for it, anticipate the sweetness of what we do.
Hate this thing between me and you.

Live.
4 letters.
1 syllable.
What you make me feel.This dance we do.
This game between me and you.
You make a fool of me.
Still I long to study in the school of you.
I contemplate what God was thinking when he knew you.
But you kill me.
A little more everyday. Rip at my heart seams.
All the streams I've cried could float me around forever.
You always come back though. And I let you.
Sow up the seams you've ripped.
But lately I've become so ragged I don't think there any more fixing to do.

Dead.
4 letters.
1 syllable.

No comments: