Monday, January 4, 2010

& On.

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
Photobucket
My name is Malon and I get crazy^.My name is not like Mulan AT ALL. I'm 17. I'm black, straight up. No biracial or bilingual in this bitch. I don't have long hair. I'm not skinny. I am a writer first and foremost. I love music. More than the average person I think. I'm naturally good at it. I collect words. I like photography I'm pretty good at it. I'm not an artist more like a creator. I wish I could be the person who scores movies and TV shows. I don't think the word is score hmm whoever makes the soundtrack. I want to live in Paris, London, and New York for about a year each.I say yes to others more than I say it to myself. That's a bad habit. If you know me your lucky I'm a great friend. I hate mean people or people who go out of their way to make you uncomfortable and stereotypical people yes all stereotypes from hipsters to cholos to hypebeast to niggas. A big FUCK YOU to all those lames. I love cursing. I hate grammar, it's a bitch. I like fashion too. I dabble. I'm pretty quiet. You can see my emotion on my face. I love my friends and family a whole bunch. I love chucks and jewelry mainly rings though.

2010 is when it happened.

Bang!

No comments: