Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vertigo

Yo.
let me update you on the past week or so of my life.
Photobucket
me and my cousin went to the lil wayne concert. We had floor seats motherfucka! we missed everybody but lil wayne lol. drake wasnt there he was the main one i wanted to see. the way i go to weezy concerts you would think i was a super wayne head haha not really(free tickets). It was still sooper cool and we went to Mels in hollywood after to eat. Had a bomb ass convo about music over hot wings and fries.

Photobucket
you can see where i get my shape from
Photobucket
loosen up my buttons baby

Photobucket
then i had to go to another family reunion. Usually i have a wack ass lame time. But this year it was almost kinda fun. we had a sooper heated game of volleyball. these are the Murphy's theres even more of us.
Photobucket
this is what happens when i get bored.
Photobucket
run to the sun par duex(part 2 if you didnt know lol)


ok so thats it.
Im now on a mission to enroll in a yoga class ive accepted that im not really good at anything athletic other than yoga and dance lol its just not in me. Oh and i want a bike really badly. i really like biking a lot my bike is shitty.

Oohh almost time for True Blood gotta go.

Be Breezy

1 comment:

JOWY said...

DANG! what a great weekend u had!


One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com