Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wonder Why They Call You Bitch?

I really do.
See theres a lot of different meanings of bitch.
Im talking about the poisonous version oh too often found in hip hop culture.
I love Hip Hop most of yall know that, but it makes me cringe every time I hear a dude call a girl a bitch. Esp. if its a rapper I like. I mean I aint sweatin it if gucci mane or someone says it(honestly i dont expect any better from them)

Im definetly not an uptight cant take a joke R-E-S-P-E-C-T me type.
I say a bitch all the time, its just something I do.
& I understand that a bitch is a bitch and I know that Im not one.
& I know that sometimes the word is completely called for. & sometimes nothing feels better than to call a bitch a bitch
But.........
Some shit you just cant let slide. The shit is so common in our culture that eventually you start beleiving that shit. It plants more sexist ass seeds into the already sexist ass society. Since the beggining of time women were treated lesser than man. & lets be real women are lesser than men. i mean genetically men are made to be physically better than us. That still dont excuse all the fucked up shit thats gone down and is still going down.

& no longer will i take that lame ass excuse "he aint talking about me" or "i aint talking about you"
So every girl is not you? Every girl is not me? Stop it please.

When you call a girl a bitch on a record millions of people are gonna listen to it dont matter if you was talking to the girls listening they still heard it.

When you call girls bitches it dont matter if you know the difference the people you were with heard it and deep down somewhere that shit is in you.

The real reason I say bitch is cause I've heard it so much its just apart of life.
& thats fucked up.

& whats really fucked up is even with all that shit i just wrote somebody some where will categorize me as a bitch just cause im a girl.

& whats really way more fucked up is that all around the world millions of girl accept and embrace that to a lot a dudes all they ever gon be is a bitch.

Oppression is a bitch, really and truly.

& I mean I aint tryna start a revolution I aint tryna be al sharpton or nothing.
I'm probably still gon say bitch too.

Im just tryna get shit off my chest.

Stay Bulletproof,
gotta be these days

2 comments:

yaya said...

i love mapei too. gosh your always down with the good shit, did you find her in nylon too, awwww man "no we don't discriminate and we don't cock block" & "power to the peopl 'cause they stuck in babalon"... she is boss fo sho'

Malon said...

Thanks.haha yeah mapei is the shizz.
i actually found her through another magazine called urb it came out probably about 3 months before that nylon. But i do have the issue of nylon youre talking about