Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On

Yola Loves!
I'm out here Winter breaking it not lovin these hoes. I've been going out a lot lately but haven't really been taking pics my camera has a bright ass blinding ass flash its killer. Haven't felt like dealing with it. For what its worth ill post all pics from break by the end of it. I'm almost done with college apps foe life! exciting. I saw under the sea 3d today with ashari it was really good actually.

Bringing in the new year at a pretty chill function alongside my bestset friend in the whole wide world. I probably wont be posting until sometime next week since i got some good times lined up. So Happy New Years!in advance Hit some switches smack some bitches.

Photobucket
remember M is for MIGHTY.

Adios Hombres,

oh watch this it will change your life for real
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3guu7MpJv1M

No comments: