Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You See Me But You Dont.

I feel like i haven't talked about myself for so long. Well I cant really say that I've been going through it because i ha vent been. Even though the past couple of months i had been really sad nearly depressed. Naw I'd say depressed i didnt really have a reason though. Just cause. Ever feel sad and you don't know why, but you do know why you just don't want to admit to yourself cause its stupid or superficial or something like that? I think that's what was happening to me. I haven't even been writing or had the inspiration to write. It's almost like I've accepted the mediocrity of my life and that has never been me. Hmmmm I'm ready to get up and get out. I feel like I'm too big for whats where I'm at. Not on no cocky shit but i just feel like I'm going places and I've gotten all i can get out of certain situations. But then again whenever i try to do what i think it never turns out how i planned. I'll let the wind take me. I need to give into intuition my life would be exponentially better.


.

No comments: