Saturday, July 31, 2010

2.0

All these things are what i see myself evolving too. This is look I am going for. It's where I wanna be and where I'm almost at.

i wear or want to wear sandals like these
i want all my enclosed shoes to come from keep company =]

I have been feeling the dramatic eye and clean eye brows thing
p.s. i actually took this picture


love the shit out of the basic tee. I'm becoming more laxed when it comes to what i actually wear i care more about the fit and choose to make statements with my accessories



love the high waisted pants they make you look bomb unless you have an awkward shape or huge stomach or something. Fuck those buttons though not down with the buttons all the time





I love love love crazy bomb ass jewelry. It's always about the jewelry! ALWAYS!
Im feelin basic nails. I more so like solid colors, like i said i like to keep it simple these days but every now and then designs are bomb





The Eyewear of course. Straight B0SS Style




bold pops of color in a muted outfit



Rings and things! Rings are my current obsession but it ?think? earrings may be gaining on them.






the braids. I been rockin braids for a minute and no im not gettin them just cause vasthie did i just thinks she looks great with them. When done and styled right you can look exotic and stand out. They don't always have to be ghetto -_-
Give or take this is me 2.0 I want a few more things like a couple more piercings in my ear. I also want my sides pierced (are they called your obliques? well if so i want my obliques pierced :D) You guys shall see now that I've realized my right now style. It wont take log to get the ball rolling. Pictures soon.













No comments: