Tuesday, August 3, 2010

M.O.B.



I only fucks with a select few. Big groups are too messy always never an exception People are people and they get jealous and talk behind your back all that. Everyone is fake always never an exception. But when you got a few good ones on your team I mean some ride or dies some bad boys for life then you good. You only need a few. I nvr beeen the type to roll with a lot of ppl. I have a blackberry and a bbm but i only got about 18 friends whats the use of having ppl i dont really talk too or care that much about? so i can see you brag about your life, same thing with facebook twitter youtube channels and whatever the fuck else ppl do now a days. Not to say that i'm all high and mighty but theres a world out there. A world that's more than LA more than Cali shit more than the US of A. Some of yall use to live in the world now you live in fucking zombieland.
I Use To Live In Los Angeles Now I Live In The World.
Quality vs. Quantity

No comments: