Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

I lowkey forgot how in love with music I am. Until I rediscovered all the bomb ass songs that made me love it in the first place.

  • Forever- Little Dragon
  • The Boogie Man Song- Mos Def
  • Quiet Dog Bite Hard- Mos Def
  • Real Niggas- Lil Kim Feat. Diddiy
  • Ugly-Bubba Sparx
  • Let it Loose- Wale
  • Jay Z- Allure
  • 7779311- Morris Day and the times
  • Kickapoo- Tenacious D
  • Times a Wastin- Erykah Badu
  • Get Along With You- Kelis
  • The Food- Common Feat. Kanye West
  • Stay Cool- The Roots
  • The Next Movement- The Roots
  • I Put a Spell on You- Nina Simone
  • All I Could Do Was Cry- Beyonce Cover
  • Greenbacks- Ray Charles
  • Cant Stop-The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • I Want You- Erykah Badu
  • Happy Mess- Atmosphere
  • The Skinny- Atmosphere
  • The Waitress- Atmosphere
  • Promise- Jagged Edge
  • Goodbye- Jagged Edge
  • Boy- Dipset
  • Feist- So Sorry
  • Hey Willpower- Phenomenom
  • Sky's the limit- Erykah Badu

& the list can go on....

i know all these songs arent exactly ancient but they aint brand spanking new they also happen to be bomb as fuck

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Time for me to go on a downloading spree.

Malon said...

girl yes! lol