Monday, December 20, 2010

Swagg Babies


If you know me you know I'm super proud to be Black lol.
No I am not mixed with anything directly and I am not ashamed of that.
My hair is nappy and my skin is dark.
But even though this is true I have so much love for other cultures and races.
I love the Japanese I got real into the Geisha thing when my aunt gave me a book a while back. I have a lot of Filipino, White, and Indian people in my family. I'm definitely open to dating outside my race,BUT this picture of this little girl is probably the cutest picture of a little girl I have ever seen. I love everything about it from her hair to her outfit to her complexion. This seriously makes me want to find a little chocolate boy and make little chocolate babies like her.
#lovingyourself

No comments: