Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Well Blogosphere

When it rains it pours, this seems to be the quote of 2010.
When i got off the plane practically my whole family was there waiting for me.
I felt all warm and fuzzy inside just seeing them and then they laid it on me, the ultimate downer.
My grandfather past away.
WHAT A WAY TO BE WELCOMED HOME RIGHT?

I kinda knew he was gonna go soon being that my he and my grandmother were together for like 60 years and shew past about 2 years ago but I didn't think it would end like this :(

In 2011 many things will change in my life. I refuse to live in the mediocrity I'm supposed to accept.
I'm not happy so I'm gonna change shit until I'm happy or close enough to it
Health above everything.
School is next in line
I'm not going to make a list or any of that shit but believe me you will see the change.

Life is REAL.

Inshallah I will become a better person.

No comments: