Tuesday, January 6, 2009

and thats all she wrote.....

there something you should know about me im a very lazy person. not lazy in the sense of not getting up to get the remote but lazy in the sense of doing homework. i think its trivial everyone frantically running around studying there asses off for a test. this test will help them get an A this A means they will go to college. college means you'll be financially secure and get a "good" job right?.... wrong you don't know what your life is gonna be until the day you get there. Don't get me wrong i study all the time and i plan on going to college. but i only like to study things i like. also if a teacher doesnt establish that he/she doesnt fuck around i will not work to my full potential. I mean no disrespect but ya know.I however excell at subjects i like for instance i love english i work hard for that grade and i love writing essays. i like history i work hard for that grade and most of the time im just geniunelly interested. im always on the quest for new knowledge. i search random shit on the net watch doc's biographies educational channels i have actual conversations with my teachers that arent about my grade all that good shit. So its not like i just dont like to learn. I just dont wanna learn about shit i dont care about. i hate math and feel like i shouldnt have been forced to take it after algebra 1 i mean come on im never ever gonna need that much math in y life not in my career field or anything. i hate science im in danger of failing. i want to get it up just so it wont bring my grade point average down but come on i have no ambition or interest in it. I said all this to justify why i havent really done any homework over break and now i have so much to do.

I think im justified or then again maybe im just an lazy ass.

No comments: