Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Cool Like That.

1st post of 09. Well kids my new years was cool. No getting hurt, turnt and or fucked up (i mean come on its me). Just good ol chill time.

Started off lazy listening to music waking up at like 12 cousin calls swoops me up for the movies.
Cadillac Records pretty good not about Beyonce at all though.
Columbus Short was excellent
Of course we gotta eat right

We went to M&M's
They had cool aid i know right ghetto still i put a lil in my lemonade
Good Food
(grandad from the boondocks voice)


Proceeded to the theatre then home where all the fam chilled for a minute
We had a dance-off lol mad fun!
My lil bro's take apple cider to the head son


Ended the night with more music I was in love with the Kill Bill soundtrack
My dad gave me a lil champagne
Very out of character, I took it like a G though.

First picture of 09
Lolita.



mya take me there

Remember this Song
=)


No comments: