Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve


So kids its New Year's Eve.
08 was a good year for me no lie i went to DC and Seattle. Met some good people and a lifelong friend . It was also fucked up, don't care to elaborate. I guess you can call it a mixed bag. Im smartet than i was in 07, thats all that matters. Yet and still nothing truly truly exciting happened to me. Nothing where i was like this was the best day ive had in a long time. Guess im kinda jaded been there done that.So with that being said its time for me to write a bullshit resolution list that im probally gonna forget all about by February.=)
  • Be more free spirited. I overthink way to many things
  • Talk to more guys like I said I overthink too much stuff
  • Shed a few pounds not that big a deal like 20 by the years end
  • Get a job (make that $ dont let it make you)
  • Start Driving I needs them L's
  • Be nice to everyone (im not mean to anyone so that 1 shouldn't be hard)
  • Stop eating beef i already cut out pork(doubt i can do this though =/)
  • Travel take that trip NY that i been dreaming about. At least make plans for Paris since i couldnt go this year.
  • Go to everything I wanna all the festivals concerts all that good shit
  • Get more guy friends(my guy to girl ratio is wayy off)
  • Get my grades up for 2nd semester i mean they arent bad actually pretty good but Iwant that 3.5 or higher
  • Find out what college I wanna go to and visit the campus (well if its in Cali)
  • Find a guy I like thats not old as fuck has a girlfriend or is gay or something.
  • Get healthier.
  • Go to the beach more
  • Have a good ass time esp. in the Summer

Yo now that i think about it this list is pretty easy to keep, Just might do all these things. Time will tell.

2009 ahhhhh! i remember when it was 2000 watching 106 & Party wit my cousins jumping on the bed and drinking apple cider.

Man time Flies.

Chronometrophobia.

No comments: