Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Love +

When I said all i want for xmas last post forgot to mention these bad boys
Arent they beautiful (sigh)

Anyways my weeknd was excellente. Went to renees dinner party at this place called the velvet margarita. Nice atmosphere and nice artwork. Then we walkd up Hollywood blvd. Hit up Amoeba =). I got the new Blu joint.I plan on going again next weekend with some roonies and flipping that store upside down. Then we checked in the hotel and did more shopping everything was closing though. Went back to the room boys had to go ie Tyrell. We talked some shit jumped on some beds watched some tv. Me and brittany busted a few missions, and we found out that apparently hotel clubs are the place to be haha. Next day Symone left early after me and her busted more missions for Breakfast (bunk mission). Got dressed checked out more shopping some food then home.

All in All a Good weekend.
Pictures next time tech difficultie.

No comments: