Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Serendepity

Im Bizzack...Did you miss me?!. Well folks tis' now winter break and i love it. I have the best life in the world I swear. So Saturday i had a little party thingy to go to it was turnt down. But its all good though cause the place where it was held is the same spot as this hip hop movement thingy called project blowed ive been wanting to go to so badly! Thats not even the bes part my friends dad started it Go fucking figure.Sunday i went to the movies saw 7 pounnds and chilled with my mommy and grandma. Oh and that very morning i was complainng to my moms about how i need some money. I get to church and this ladies gives me 50$ says God told her to give it to me. Go Figure! But heres the icing on the cake today im chilling aiming watching movies blah blah blah and my cousin aims me says u wanna go to the little wayne concert. Im like yeah if i could get tickets. Hes like i got you come on lets go.Im no wayne head but im like fa'sho. So i get so fresh and so clean my mommy drops me off and its on.He aims at 5:50 im there were there at 7:18. Right on time. It was pretty damn good! T-Pain was nice Travis from gym class heroes is so fine. Drake came out hes fine. I ended up liking lil wayne a lil more and keyshia cole can sing. Now im at my cousins house chilling and billing.

=)

ps. Chelsea says im better than all you other best friends. YES!
excusemechels.blogspot.com

No comments: