Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Me

I love music. That sounds so cliche. I hate being cliche but really i do have a genunie love for it. Its almost private to me.I must do something involving music with the rest of my life. I have to or i wont be happy. Its what im meant to do. I was always been connected with music. All my friends always ask me about song cause they know how passionate I am about that shit. I got this job I really want. Im sure ill get it cause im so sure im supposed to be there. Whatever is meant to be will be. Anyways with my new inspiration i just had to give you guys a taste of some of my favorite songs ever.

Coltrane-In a Sentimental Mood
Pete Rock and Cl Smooth-They Reminesce Over You
Alexz Johnson-White Lines
Sam Sparrow-Black and Gold
The Cranberries-Linger"You know im such a fool for you"
Blu-Dancing in the Rain
Blu-Tupac in 92
Blu-Cold Hearted
Roy Ayers-Everybody loves the Sunshine
Cannibus Feat. Free-Navy Seals.."Dont even talk about guns the only 9 you got is a 5$ bill and 4 1's"
Cannibus-Nigganometry
Common-Be.."The present is a gift and i just wanna be"
Andre 3000-Chronometrophobia.."Its beginig to look a lot like the ending"
Janelle Monae Feat. Outkast-Moving Cool.."I can make a so called blind man see my way"
Sly and the Family Stone-If you Want Me to Stay
Al Green-Simply Beautifull
Sergio Mendes Feat. Jill Scott & Will.I.Am-Let Me
Sergio Mendes Feat. Black eyed Peas-Mas Que Nada
Biggie-10 Crack Commandments
Jay Z-Trouble.."Fuck that Exclamation comma qoutations i love drama period"
Kanye-Crack Music.."And we gon repo everything they took from granny"
Lupe Fiasco-American Terrorist.."Close your eyes close your ears see with your heart"
Flying Lotus-Fall in Love(J Dilla tribute)
Coldplay-Lovers in Japan.."So come over just be patient and dont wory"
Atmosphere-Gods Bathrrom Floor.."Made a date with divinity but she wouldnt let me fuck
Atmosphere-Like the Rest of Us
Atmosphere-The woman with the tattoed Hands.."I didnt get turned out i just got turned"
Charles Hamilton-Brooklyn Girls.."MaMaSayMaMaSaMaMaCooSa dont make sense but admit it its kinda hot"
Miguel Jontel-Overload
Jill Scott-Let it Be.."Whatever it is let it be"
Bob Marley-Buffalo Soldier
Nas-Hope.."You want this paper be a hustler You a hustleryou aint a rapper"
Erykah Badu-Telephone
DeLaSoul-Pot Holes in My Lawn
Lauryn Hill-Water.."Coursing through my senses he's prevailing"
The Knack-My Sharona
Lil Wayne-Let The Beat Build.."Thats how You let The Beat build bitch"
Eminem-Stan
Janet Jackson Feat. Q-tip-Got till' its gone.."Joni Mitchell never lies"
Little Dragon-Twice.."Twice i turned my back on you"
Lykke Li-Let it Fall.."I like it salt,like it wet,like my makeup in a mess"
Mo Betta Blues Soundtrack-Mo Betta Blues
Ill-Literacy-Welcome to my Cypher.."Im kane with the flow kill anyone who think they able"

Ok i could go on forever...as soon as i try to stop i think of another great song i love. Ill definetly do this again. If you dont know these songs do yourself a favor and look them up.

Would I Ever Steer You Wrong?

No comments: