Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Notable Qoutables

Ok So im up and going might as well do another post.
Notable Qoutables
  • "Let the force be with you if you diss blue its end of story"
  • "Dumb and dumber in your hummer"
  • "So the pen is mightier than the sword my lord"
  • “Word to the nigga that took the rep for me, Chill I will take rap to where niggas can't conceive…to the point where niggas can't agree on which song is best and the argument is if I am better than me.”
  • "Last of the red hot hip hop lovin' emceesWho came up poor, grits and government cheese"
  • "Anyone that needs what they want and doesnt want what they need i want nothing to do with"
  • "This is how deep shit could get it reads maccaroni on my birth certificate pudding tang is my middle name but i cant hang im getting husted only knowing half the game"
  • "They say money aint everything you right its the only thing in god we trust the holy thing"
  • "Tell me no i say yes i was choosen and i will deliver the explosion"
  • "Whats your name, whos your daddy is he rich like me"
  • "If everything I do has got a hole in itThen everything you do has got a hold on me"
  • You need to pick your afro daddy because its flat on one side"
  • "Im creativetly terrets"
  • "Cause they ride in them fancy cars..well i could ride you on my handlebars"
  • "And the opposite sex say that im a living so of course the next step they wanna live with the legend"
  • "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll"
  • "You can call me dirty, and then lift up your skirt And you want some of this dirty, god made dirt and dirt bust yo ass " haha (had to laugh at that one)
  • "They pray for the death of our dynasty like..amen"
  • "Feelin better than some head on a Sunday afternoon"
  • "I bet you heard this song wondering who im talkking bout"
  • "Reach up in the sky for the ho-zone layer"

aight i think im gonna hang it up at 3;25 in the morning ahhhh!

No comments: