Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good Vibrations

So ive been hitting the books like ca-razy pray i passed my chemistry test. Other than that ive just been plain ol livin life. But on a serious note man im just blessed with so much. People always tell me im lucky but honestly luck can't account for all the great things ive gotten and done in my short lifetime. I mean Ive been to countless concerts DC twice and Seattle for free. Ive gotten a computer clothes books an ipod music all free. And i have great friends and family. Man im Truly Gratefull. Im still tryna figure where im at religously but THANK GOD for all i have. =)


Anyways....



Hit the Books
Jamiaican Patties.


Patrick..


Mommy

House of Blues
My brothers football banquet.
"Stuntin like My Daddy"



He's a beast on the field honestly
He deserved MVP.


Family.



Trophy Boner



ScrewFace



I like this house though its a lil busy the giraffes are cool




sun is shining



great lighting
Peep the Proud Family on tv though
haha


shawty where you head at




Speaking of blessings my papa found this at his job and gave it to me. its full of music like at least 100 cd's at least.
Now you see what im saying?
lol



Seriously this thing is pretty thick.

But for real i gotta do something to leave my mark on this world before i leave it. I mean why else would i be presented with such opportunity. I sware its like everything i want to do or get I get. I put it out here in the universe and it just comes back to me.
Later Kids.
Stay Up
=)













No comments: