Monday, June 29, 2009

Mmmhhmmm

You know who I hate.

That person who sees me bumping my music and says something to me along the lines of, Why you listening to those old songs?

Ummm cause i can and a good song is a good song old or new.
& furthermore just cause you check Kanyes blog for new music doesn't make you cooler than anybody else.
=p
with that being said cut to my

Been Feeling List
  • tribute-tenacious d
  • master exploder-tenacious d
  • im so tall- chester french, bun b, talib kweli, mickey factz
  • wheels-cake
  • love you madly-cake
  • perhaps perhaps perhaps-cake
  • act like you chillin-pacific division
  • say anything-wow i can get sexual too!
  • glenwood-big sean ft kanye
  • the many times-esthero ft. miguel
  • pillz-jaylib ft. quasimoto
  • when you think of me-eric benet
  • wild wild horses- atmosphere
  • switch-lupe
  • we on-lupe ft gemini
  • runnin-the pharycyde
  • nigganometry-canibus
  • the power of the p-s.i.n.
  • chick with the braids- mario
  • do for love-2pac
  • on off switch-pac div ft dom kennedy
  • massage situations- flying lotus
  • jique-brazilian girls
  • lazy lover-brazilian girls

I'm bumping these songs as i type

ahhhhh i love my music

:)

2 comments:

yaya said...

runnin-the pharycyde
thats my joint..i love "passing me by" more though...i like that 2pac song too i was wondering just the other day what it was called "live and die in la" my favorite. 90's hiphop old and all the best

Malon said...

mhmmm the 90's was the golden age of hip hop hands down. That Pac song is pure magic man. & who doesnt love passing me by it so sad and the story of my life, lol but i really like ya mama by them too

:)