Thursday, June 25, 2009

You Are Who You Are When No One's Looking

& Ive felt like no ones been looking so i guess you can say i been me. this past year has been a pretty shitty one. with the economy going under and my personal life i felt maybe a little kinda sorta depressed. i really fell off stopped really talking to friends i only fucked with a select few every now and again. i stopped caring about my looks and all socially i didn't care i wasn't partying or kicking it. the only thing i devoted any kinda real energy to was school and its kinda because i had to . I realize now that some internal shit was going on ya know. And it just kinda came to a head this year. Now I'm not trying to hype this up like i was a zombie or something and had like no fun at all. but with all the time to myself i really got to know me. i was confused about where i was at religiously i didn't necessarily wanna be christian because i never go to choose that for myself it was chosen for me. but now I'm good and I'm back and I'm liking where I'm at.

love.

PS. R.I.P. MJ and Farrah.
they truly changed the game and their legacies will live on

No comments: