Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lazy Days in Los Angeles

So I had an eventfull Saturday. 1st i woke up at 8 to go work on the mural some more. We got most of it done im excited =). Just gotta paint. So me and the homies was jsut vibbing out drawing listenin to music. Then Tyler rolls through at about 1ish. Me and my other friends say goodbye as they roll off to the empanada factory. Me and Tyler couldnt decide what to do so we walked to her house. IT WAS A 2 HOUR FRIGGIN WALK!!!!!!! lol. But its all good bonding time.


see her walking.
On our way thru the culver city art district we passed this sick art exhibit, with all these bad ass pieces. We couldnt take pictures insidebut here's a flyer with 1 of the pieces. We came to the conclusion the artist is lesbo but hey her work is nice lol


We chilled at her house and watched demetry martin haha he's funny. Then my cousin picked me up and we went to my grandpa's house where i proceeded to make this funny face^^^.
The rest of my day consisted of chatting with friends and clocking out early. Im sore all over.



1

No comments: