Wednesday, February 4, 2009

God Loves Ugly

Man so people have been talking as usual.
Nobody has said anything to me of course but i know im not dumb see i have this rep based completely on false pretenses. They say i think im too good im stuck up etc etc. Most of the people who say these things dont know me at all, im like theeee nicest person you will ever meet honestly im tooo nice for my own good. Anyways people will know me and these people who talk about me will corrupt their oppinion of me. But what honestly pisses me off is that if you know me and you know how i really am why would you believe that stuff. Why not come to me and ask about it.One of My favorite rap groups has these lyrics
"I guess I should apologize for giving you the credit Of being more intelligent than you looked I guess it's a good thing that God loves ugly Yo, remember when you asked me for some advice?"
Whenever this bullshit comes around i say these words to myself crack a smile and charge it to the game. Hey what else can you do

No comments: