Friday, February 27, 2009

Too Many Chiefs Not Enough Indians

I just had to do this post. I can't for the life of me figure out why black people black females especially have so much drama. I mean damn the past couple of days its just been back to back. Of course it's not my drama cause I just don't think it's ever that serious; but I was forced to be around it cause of the circumstances. I mean its like black girls are trying so hard to prove they're the baddest or something. Calm down man. Maybe you should eat a piece of fruit? lol. But seriously you may think having that attitude is cute but theres a reason black women are the least married race period. & you make it hard on chill girls like me, further proving the stereotype.

Its ok to fall back sometimes, you aint always gotta be "that bitch"
Kapish?....Good.
=)

No comments: