Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photo

What a glorious day it will be when I get my new camera.

I have a nice ass film one but my friends using it right now for her photo class. & its not all that practical. Going back and forth to get film developed. & i love the dark room process but I dont have acess to it anymore. So untill then I indulge in these great photos. (oh and by the way I'm not one of thos people who is into photography just cause its hype now I really do respect it as an art form & remeber kids none of us will ever be original)
If you've seen the doc. War Photographer this was in there.
Beautiful execution of the rule of thirds & depth of field


Gorgeous

Hank Wilis Thomas.
Legendary

I call this one Fuck me Pumps.
Vignetting a new technique I learned about. I love it.
Lomo and Holga cameras are good for this.

Again from war photographer.
& again beatiful execution of the rule of thirds.
Untill next time lovely's




1 comment:

cynthia. said...

great picturesss Malon!
you're amazingggg

oh and i figured out how to follow a blog.

you go to your dashboard and you see the blogs yours follwing and at the bottom you click "add" and you type in the persons URL and you're now a follower:]

so if you were to follow mine you would addd enter>

itscynthiaslife.blogspot.com