Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Use To Get It In Ohio

Hey Hey Hey
Excuse the random and completely irrelevant title

This was gonna be a picture post but photobucket blogger and flickr are all being bitches right now so i got you next time.

Anyways over this lovely 4th of July weekend i realized 2 things (by the way i hate the 4th of july)

  1. I am not and will never be a photographer. I like photography i can even say I'm kinda sorta good at it people tell me they like my pictures and all that jazz but its just not in me like that. Photographers are good, they can evoke all sorts of emotions in you without using any words. I could do that too, but i love words wayyyy to much to leave them out. Music and writing is what drives me photography is more of a hobby. Still got mad love for it as art though.

ok next

2. This is more of an announcement. I'm going natural as far as my hair. nope I'm not getting dreads just not really getting it straightened. Well it'll be straightened occasionally cause i need to get my trims and all that but not nearly as much. Why you say?

a. I could give 2/4's of a fuck about having my hair straightened. It doesn't boost my confidence or any of that shit to me its more like a chore.

b. Getting my hair done at the shop never last long enough and if I'm paying anywhere between 30-60$ i need that to last more than 3 days. Sorry its a recession i got better shit to worry about

c. I HATE the hair salon. It is alwaayys an all day thing. Not a good look. Basically I'm over it.

So that was just a little update on me

now off to watch one of the best muthafucking shows in the world TRUE BLOOD!

Stay Classy

No comments: