Monday, July 27, 2009

Priceless

Also.

Me and my homie MiMi were talking about how sad it is that the days of the album are dead. I miss trying to open a cd carefully so that sticky shit wouldn't be stuck on the front and always failing. and knowing every pause breathe and turn of every song on the cd. And even letting the songs you didn't like play all the way through because you were too lazy to get up and change the song, and eventually those songs grew on you. & by the time the album ended you were ready for the first track all over again. And trying to keep the album artwork neat. And actually caring when somebody borrowed a cd cause it wasn't on your computer.

I Miss That.

So I decided to start a new section of the blog called priceless about albums that knock from beginning to end. I technically started this with the little dragon post but now its official.

enough of my rant, I Present.
D' Angelo Brown Sugar

this album has my heart forever My favorite is Shit,Damn,Motherfucker.

No comments: