Thursday, July 23, 2009

To All You Killas

& Hundred Dollar Billas

What It Is, Im Back.
Did you miss me?!
I missed yall.

Anywhoo DC was super chill its like tradition for me to go every summer now so I wasnt sooper hype about it. This year i got to see a lot of real the real DC and not just the monuments and all that jazz. I will do a supreme post with pictures but i just got off the plane at 12 and after damn near missing my flight skipping a shower and running off of 2-3 hrs of sllep for the past 5 days im kinda tired so I'll leave you with a teaser. Oh and shoutsouts to Symone she really looked out for a playa and checked up on me. Good Looking

Photobucket

PS. A lot of people have been telling me they really like my blog and i should put it out there more. But i always feel lame when i try and promote it so im asking you the readers to help me out and do some word of mouthing, pretty please. I love my blog and put a lot of work into quality posts. So ya please and thank you.

Oh and PPS. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WENSDAY WOOT WOOT

ok enough for now
outtie 5000.

No comments: