Sunday, November 2, 2008

Call Me Ishmael

So heres one of my poems =)

Call Me Ishmael
A deep rooted sense of uneasiness
An outsider in my own rightCall me ishmael.
I don't belong here. I don't belong there.
I don't deserve this that or the other.
The pen is my lover. We walk roads.
Paths filled with faces that change with the scenery.
Where purple is green to me. There is no up so I get the fuck down on the mic on the stage put the pen to my page and just be.
That's where I belong. That's whats home to me. A sea of words surround me. I play connect the dots with the punctuation.
Which turn to musical notes and then I play them. Still I am not happy.
As Jaded as I've always been.
The pursuit is all I can hope for. The chase is as good as it gets. And as I listen the rift begins to make me cry.
I guess a twinkle in an eye is just a twinkle in an eye.
more to come....

2 comments:

chelsea said...

i love this poem

Malon said...

Thanks its one of my best
=]