Friday, November 28, 2008

Heartless


So alot of you may are on this all guys are dirt "if i were a boy" crap. Honestly thats all it is to me' Crap. I know plenty of girls that just run over guys. A guy will be so good to them and they continue to pick the jerks. Its so annoying when people generalize things and thats with anything. Its like saying all black people can dance or all white people are rich. I hate when girls say all guys are dogs cause thats so not true. Now im not tryna make it seem like guys arent jerks some are just like some girls are. But it especially annoys me when a girl does the same shit a guy does and now she like a soooper Bitch. Take for example in Kanye West Heartless "I know i did some things but thats the old me" or Ghostface Killer feat. Neyo Back Like That "See what i did was wack but you dont get a nigga back like that" Like Skrrr hold up it is okay for you to do whatever you want but when a girl does something she heartless and cold.Double Standards. I think guys all have this idea that women are supposed to be all conserved and shit. Now im not one of those girls whos like I can do anything a man can and all that bullshit, and I would have no problem following a man thats worth following. "On that independent shit trade it all for a husbad and some kids" But im not gonna be quiet and cook and clean and not do what i want when i know dang well hes out doing what he wants. Just like im not gonna say all guys are dogs. Why can't we all admit we ain't shit and move on with it,lol. I dont know its just never that serious with me. Fuck It and cry two tears in a Bucket.
"Bitch if you 40 years old and you still talking about niggas aint shit it must be something about your pussy thats attracting aint shit niggas"-Katt Williams


PS. Happy Belated Thanksgiving how about we emphasize the Thank part and not the mass murder of Indians =)

No comments: