Saturday, November 29, 2008

DO THE D.A.N.C.E.

I think Im gonna dance during winter break. I dont want to be a dancer, but its something for me to do besides sitting home eating while i make plans to hang out with friends that never work out. I have a whole bunch of bad shit that runs in my family and i need to get healthy and stay that way. Dancing is the best way for me to exercise cause it doesn't feel like exercise and i actually like doing it. There was a time in my life where all i did was dance omg i was gonna be a professional dancer couldnt tell me nothing. Now its not that serious but im pretty much gonna do it. My grandma said she would pay for my classes. =)
Well heres a link to this dance that i think is so pretty
I Love That Song Too
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2OrkBng3no

No comments: