Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pissed me Off

Im so mad right now.

My parents upset me Theyre on this bullshit talking about how im underworked and i dont do shit which is complete bullshit i do so much. Everyday i wake up at at 5:45 ish go to school go to these hard as clases inluding two ap's, exercise all that good stuff. Then i have to wait for the bus untill 4:17 so i hang wait around chill ya know. Keep in mind i have clubs like 3 times a week or a lot of times i have to get help for homework i dont understand. Now im in charge of painting the mural in my magnets hallway so im tryna get that worked out. Then after doing all this stuff throughout the day i get home at like 5:30 ish (same time my mom gets home)do homework sometimes i dont if i really dont feel like it. Wash dishes or whatever bs they think up talk on aim watch some tv go to sleep. On weekends i really dont do much just lay around the house. I cant remeber the last time i went out with my friends and had fun like im so not exaggerating. Me and my best friend use to stay on the phone untill like 2 in the morning now we hardly talk. I hardly talk to anyone on the phone anymore. Sometimes i do world vision stuff community work etc. Then the cherry on the motherfuking sunday on the only days off i have friday and saturday i go to friggin church on a friday and saturday night! WTF! Then on Saturday my dad doesnt like me to sleep late says i dont do enough to be that tired. Are you serious. All in all im a good ass busy ass child. I dont talk to a lot of guys cause i dont like many at my school and im always to busy never do i have time to just chill. Oh and i completly forgt ASB and all the stuff i gotta do for them. Im not tryna make it seem like im this poor little child i know i got it better than lots of people and i realy do appreciate my parents but their really pissing me off with this underworked shit. Especially cause i bring home bomb ass grades dont do anything bad. I promise im such a good child. I should fly off the handle and say Fuck It. Lets See how they like me then.

I guess Will Smith was right when he said parents just dont understand

1 comment:

chelsea said...

i say you FLY OFF the handle malonie you only got ONE life to live & you must enjoy it babe. Highschool should be the time of your life .... LiveITUP