Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dont Call It A Comeback


I been gone for a minute now im back with the jumpoff. As you may have noticed ive been gone for a while. There was some technical difficulty and i just didnt feel like blogging. Well since ive been gone theres been some pretty fun stuff going down. There was homecoming, kickbacks, Seattle, and Halloween. I have no pictures as of right now, but i will post like a compilation sooner or later. Ive realized a lot of shit about my life on my blogging hiatus. Why cant we all be chill and ourselves. Everyone especially in LA is tryna flaunt and be the baddest bitch and that "nigga." Like who cares you met (insert random celebrity here) or whoever your bragging about meeting. (Random Celebrity) didnt give you any money or a job your just a face to (random celebrity) .Or all these go green smell flower kids. Dude honestly that shit is really trendy. A trend that is actually good for this world but a trend nonetheless. And please dont go around talking about peace love and happiness when your talking about people behind their backs and other shady shit. Like being super excited to see me when we were never really all that cool..=/ Dont get me wrong im no angel and i talk about people all the time, but its usually people i dont like and i never was involved with this peace sign go green smell flowers stuff. Well wait i do have a really cool ass bracelet with a bunch of peace signs and a go green bag i got from my internship with J Brand. Does tha make me a hypocrite? I guess were all hypocrites in some way or another. Anyways my point is im at a spot where i honestly have amazing friends and family and i dont need anymore. I mean it would be great if i could meet people who were equally as awesome as I =)..but i dont need to. I love my life. Oh and heres a random picture of me. In case you forgot what i look like.

No comments: